Alpine calm at a breathtaking, brand-new Dolomites hotel
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Experience the alpine pastures and slopes of the Dolomites from a beautifully-crafted, brand-new hotel - includes breakfast, five-course dinner, spa perks, optional mountain-view suite and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Striking South Tyrol: With its beautifully-crafted, unique exterior that stands out strikingly against the Dolomites backdrop behind it, Milla Montis makes for an unforgettable stay in some of Italy’s most beautiful surrounds. Enjoy these views from the infinity pool and warm up from afternoons on the slopes in the sauna and steam room.
- Mountain sleeps: Bedrooms here are as sleek as the hotel’s exterior, with muted neutral colour schemes and plenty of space to rest your head after busy days. Opt for a Spa suite for mountain views from your private terrace or balcony, even more space and your very own soothing spa bath. You can also find relaxation in rooms designed specifically for peace, quiet and meditation.
- La dolce vita: Dining is a delectable affair, using ingredients from South Tyrol, including traditional corn, local meat and fresh fruit and vegetables. Five-course dinners will keep you suitably satiated and you can enjoy crisp wines from the surrounding regions paired with your meals. In the afternoons there's also cake on offer.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Ski storage
- Snow and hiking equipment hire
How to get there
Milla Montis is roughly 63 kilometres away from Bolzano Airport, about an hours’ drive. You could always hire a car or organise transfers prior to arrival.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.