A family-friendly Croatia stay on the stunning Dalmatian Coast
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -62% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A luxurious mobile home stay with sea views in a picturesque Croatian village close to Trogir – includes breakfast and sea views. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Fantastic accommodation: Settle into your very own home-away-from-home in a spacious and modern mobile home. About 20 metres from the beach, each one offers a fully-equipped kitchen and comes with its own private terrace with views overlooking the Adriatic – the perfect spot to enjoy a light bite and a drink or two as the sun goes down.
- Chilled-out escape: Catch some rays on a sun lounger by the pool or on the pebbly private beach. Once you’ve had your fill of waterside relaxation, hop aboard a water taxi to nearby Trogir and explore the picture-perfect Renaissance, Romanesque and Baroque buildings to your heart’s content.
- Active pursuits aplenty: Get active with a whole host of activities on offer whilst you’re here, including tennis, ping-pong, mountain biking, sailing, paragliding and even banana-boating. For panoramic vistas of the surrounding countryside and azure waters, take a walk up the nearby Vlaska Hill.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Sun terrace
- Private beach (20 metres away)
- Two beach bars
- Two bars
- Two restaurants
- Two tennis courts
- Two shops
- Bike rental
- Arranged excursions available
- Boat transfers to Trogir (at extra cost)
- Private terrace with seating area
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living area
- Flatscreen TV
How to get there
Belvedere Luxury Mobile Homes are situated in the central Dalmatia region of Croatia, just five kilometres from the small medieval town of Trogir. Split International Airport (otherwise known as Resnik Airport) is just 11 kilometres away and is easily reachable via taxi. Even during the busiest periods of the year, a one-way journey should only take around 20 minutes.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.