Boutique Cornwall pad perfect for food-lovers
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -53% today
Incredible offers during our Black Friday Week
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Spot The Gannet room
The view over the pool at sister hotel Carbis Bay
A boutique Cornwall stay by a beautiful bay close to St Ives, with full Cornish breakfast and a cocktail included. Fully refundable - book with confidence.
- Award-winning: At The Gannet Inn - a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner - you're a short stroll away from award-winning Carbis Bay Hotel. With boutique interiors, an AA Rosette-awarded chef, access to Carbis Bay Hotel's award-winning spa, pool and Jacuzzi, you'll have all you need to relax after a busy day wandering the coastal paths.
- Hearty dishes: The Gannet Inn's menu offers home-style cooking; expect locally sourced ingredients and hearty dishes, like pan-seared scallops, a mixed grill platter, and beer-battered haddock. The Thirsty Gannet offers a lovely location to kick back over a glass of red.
- Access to award-winning sister hotel, Carbis Bay Hotel: For a change of scene, head to Carbis Bay Hotel's two AA Rosette-awarded Sands Restaurant to tuck into local fish and produce bought in daily from St Ives. For a pre-dinner cocktail and sunset sea views, try the Beach Club Restaurant, or take in panoramic vistas from the Conservatory, where you can feast on homemade desserts.
Until further notice, the restaurants, bars and spa facilities are closed at the Gannet Inn and Carbis Bay Hotel. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Dining and drinking facilities at sister hotel
- Spa and wellness facilities at sister hotel
- Room service
How to get there
Located on the north Cornwall coast, The Gannet Inn sits inland up a hill in the village of Carbis Bay, two miles from the pretty harbour town of St Ives. It's a 15-minute walk down to the beach and sister hotel, Carbis Bay. The hotel is two hours from Exeter. The drive from London will take you roughly five-and-a-half hours, while a train journey from London Paddington to St. Erth will take approximately five hours. From St Erth, take another train to the Atlantic Coaster A17 to Carbis Bay.
Good to know
When they reopen, guests staying at The Gannet Inn may enjoy full use of the spa facilities at Carbis Bay Hotel.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.