Elegant Berkshire retreat near the setting for Downton Abbey
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -51% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Stay at a Berkshire golf and spa retreat with an award-winning restaurant, not far from Highclere Castle - with breakfast, dining credit and spa access included. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Award-winning spa: Wind down in the hotel's health club and spa (rated Five Bubbles by The Good Spa Guide), which offers luxurious facilities including an 18-metre swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi and aromatherapy room. There are also experience showers, relaxation areas and a menu of therapies that make the most of products by Decléor.
- Renowned dining: The hotel's two AA Rosette-winning restaurant, The Winepress, serves dishes that make the most of fresh local ingredients and complements then with wines from the fabulous cellar. The Bar offers classic British dishes and sharing platters for those with smaller cravings, and don't forget to indulge with a poolside afternoon tea.
- Championship golf course: Channel your inner Rory McIlroy on the 18-hole, championship golf course. It's surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside and offers a wide variety of challenging putts; the closing four are considered some of the most difficult finishes in the country. Toast to your game with a pint in the Grade II listed Victorian Club House.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two AA Rosette-winning restaurant
- 18-hole golf course
How to get there
Donnington Valley Hotel & Spa is located in the middle of the Berkshire countryside, close to Newbury and just an hour and 30 minutes from central London. The hotel is less than 10 minutes from junction 13 of the M4, and the nearest train station is located in Newbury, a seven-minute drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed at this hotel.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.