All-inclusive relaxation at a Gran Canaria resort
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard double or twin room
A relaxing all-inclusive stay at an activity-filled resort near the beach in Gran Canaria, including wellness perks. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Crowd-pleasing escape: This fun-filled resort is located on the island of Gran Canaria, in relaxing Taurito. There's something for everyone here, thanks to the wide range of facilities. Plus, with a waterpark next door (and complimentary entry for all-inclusive guests) you're never far from a thrill or two.
- Indulgent spa: Sink into relaxation with some time in the serene spa, which is home to an indoor swimming pool, sauna and a Turkish bath. Why not indulge with a treatment - the menu includes elements from the island itself, such as the Volcanic Lava Exfoliation.
- Drinking and dining: An international buffet awaits at the first-floor restaurant, which is open over breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's a pool bar set by the swimming pool, on hand with refreshments and snacks, and for a little late-night fun, head to the bar-disco in the neighbouring water park.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Air conditioning
- Waterpark (next door; complimentary for all-inclusive guests)
- Tennis (chargeable)
- Squash (chargeable)
- Mini golf (chargeable)
- Bowling (chargeable)
- Fitness centre
- Spa (chargeable)
- Buffet restaurant
- Pool bar
- Wi-Fi (chargeable in rooms; complimentary in the hotel lobby)
- Kids club
- Parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Gran Canaria Airport is around a 35-minute drive away. The journey is also possible by bus and takes about an hour.
Good to know
Access to Spa Krabí is not permitted for children under the age of 15.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.